Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Year party 2002

Me & my mom, cool oh kan she wear that sunnies, I love this pic..



Eela ready to shoot more photos..



My cool parents..doing the twist..woohoo!!



Trevor & me...I look sooo mabuk here!!!



Everybody is dancing like crazy....



Oton dancing with the Golingi sisters...



Tiff & Lut...serious juga Lut menari tu...



Mr. and Mrs. Carl Moosom



Eela and Josie....look, Josie wearing a red bra...



Vivi, Eyon & me...Vivi looks cute here



Josie with Eela's car collection, Fiat



More dancing...



Tiff & Trevor....punya merah si Trevor!!!



Boy Labuan & GF....sya pengacau di belakang...



Daddy & Lister....me mixing more drinks...



Oton, Tasha Golingi, Jordan Moosom, Felisa Golingi & Felix



Tequila Ladies......Vivi, me & mama..laaaa,la,la,la,la,la,la,laaa



Daddy cool.....



Lister & Carl



smokey tuavon...



Josie & me...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

nice...macam mau buat this kinda link oss?